2018: Eat That Dish (Goals)✅
“A sluggard buries his hand in the dish; he will not even bring it back to his mouth!” (Proverbs 19:24).
When we enter the new year, many people will say they will do amazing things; however, you will find that many people will not persevere and will not do what it takes to achieve what they speak about!
Yet, there is another generation who will say “something amazing will happen in 2018”, but they do not have any plan!
As we enter the new year, it is important that we set specific goals with a date and time and that we are determined to follow through to the end!
For next year, I have arranged my goals with the following headings:
– What you intend on contributing to society, building and achieving – with dates and times;
– How you want to develop your walk with God and what you want to do for the body of Christ;
– How you will manage and improve your health + what good habits you will implement (e.g. Sleeping at x time and waking up at x time every day);
– What you want to learn and input into your brain (non-academic) + academic goals & achievements;
– What you plan on saving and how you plan on doing it: how much will you have to your name by the end of the year?
By the grace of God, 2018 will not be a wasted year and we will all do what it takes to maximise it in Jesus name!
“All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty” (Proverbs 14:23).
LET’S WORK HARD!
Ifeoluwa is currently studying BSc Economics with Japanese at the University of Birmingham. He has the desire to creatively express his love for God in various ways. Engaging in music brings a smile to his face, learning new languages is his guilty pleasure and his hope is to leave a footprint on every continent in the world.