Lively Stones is an online platform by students and for students designed to promote godliness and celebrate excellence. This platform is for Christian students in the UK to collaborate, share their experiences, connect with each other, build and transform their space.
We believe that our time at university can really shape and influence the rest of our lives, so we hope to promote living a life that honours God as the norm. We aim to build and support lives and communities that truly honour God and reflect Christ.
Share– content that is relevant to Christian students
Support– what other Christians are doing in/for their local community
Build– each other up through our various activities like our yearly ‘Make it Happen’ event and Campus Connect Scheme.
The inspiration for Lively Stones comes from the scriptures:
“You also as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God….” – 1Peter2:5 (AKJV)
‘’And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works.’’ – Hebrews 10:24 (NKJV)
Team Work Makes The Dream Work
The work we do is only possible because of all the amazing volunteers that support us in different ways. If you are passionate about what we are about, we have different opportunities that you can get involved in. Some of our opportunities include writers, editors, social media managers, graphic designers, event planners etc.
We are students and young people so we know that things can get busy depending on the time of the year, we are very flexible with how much responsibility and how much time you are willing to support us. To show your interest, please send the following information to email@example.com :
Name, phone number, current status, role (s) you are interested in, relevant skills & interests.
Other ways you can support us include following us on Twitter and on Facebook as well as making a donation via the link on the footer of this page.
Please bear the following in mind:
- Previous experience is not required to work with us
- You have to be a Christian
- You have to be studying or have studied in the U.K
- All our roles are currently unpaid
- All our roles are very flexible, and can be done as a one-off, part time or full time basis. Whenever is convenient for you is convenient for us. We would like to work with as many young Christians as possible!
• firstname.lastname@example.org–For enquiries and feedback from readers or visitors
• email@example.com– To send us content for our website or express interest in becoming part of the team.
• firstname.lastname@example.org–For sales, marketing, advertisement and sponsorship.
• email@example.com– For Prayer Requests