Lively Stones Presents: Make It Happen.
Make It Happen is a seminar and networking event for young and aspiring entrepreneurs especially student entrepreneurs.
This an opportunity gain practical knowledge that can help you make the most of what you already have as well as discover new opportunities around you.
Some of the topics that will be covered includes:
1, Social media (Learn how to use social media strategically.)
2, Finance (Understand how to charge for your products and services.)
3, Personal Branding (Understand how to how to brand yourself, what to brand yourself and why branding is really really important.)
Location: 60 Aston St, Birmingham B4 7ES
Time: 11:00am- 03:00pm (10:30am doors open for registration)
What To Expect
- Seminar Sessions
- Q&A Panel
- Networking opportunities
- Interactive Sessions
Ticket: Early Bird Ticket- £5
Standard Ticket- £6.50
Ticket at the Door- £8
You can also buy your ticket HERE
- Theo Thompson – Theo is a social media consultant and the founder of Nourish Social (nourishsocial.co.uk) . He has great expertise in content marketing, social media strategy and brand management, customer service audit as well as training and support on how to make the best of industry tools to market yourself and your business.
- Dorothy Oginni– Dorothy is a Digital Marketer and Business Strategist for online businesses and the Founder of 49psocialmedia.com.Dorothy has always had a passion for helping people and found that this can be combined with her strong interest in marketing and brand consultancy. Having worked with Groups in X Factor, Britains Got Talent, Top Retail brands, International Artists She is primarily responsible for planning and executing effective social media strategies for clients and being “in the know” on all new trends and applications related to social media.Dorothy is a Business & Management graduate of De Montfort University and previously worked as a finance consultant for Deloitte LLP.
- Kanayo Eruchalu– Kanayo is the founder of quoodi.com as well as the founder and Principal consultant of sinnergy.co.uk which is a business management consultancy. His passion is to help clients routinely achieve “the impossible” – to materialise business benefits that are beyond their current thinking and capability. He provides advisory and implementation services businesses that are looking to achieve their business strategy. He has client delivery responsibility ranging from supporting client staff, delivering critical projects to advising Board level executives in defining transformation strategies and road maps.
- Adewale Adeyinka: Wale is a Computer Science graduate and one of the founders of a website and app development company, Quadrithm. A business started by him and his friends while at university and still continues to flourish today. He is also the founder of an upcoming educational platform Erupt Learning, which will emerge later in the year.
- Mary Funbi: Mary is an aspiring solicitor but is also the founder of Cocoon. An online boutique with products that ignite faith and fruitfulness. Mary is strong believer in ‘creating your own environment’. In a world that is constantly controlling what we see, telling us what to do, what to think, what to watch and how to feel, it is vital that we are intentional about creating our own an environment, one where we can develop into the best version of us, kind of like a Cocoon, hence the name!
This is an opportunity to connect, share, ideate, learn, collaborate and grow.
One of the greatest resources we have is our peers! Building real relationships, beyond the surface level, based on sharing and learning is important for success.
We will be working alongside catering business owned by young students to provide refreshment (so bring some change with you). Catering businesses that will be there to serve you includes:
1, Elis kitchen
2, Aletheia cakes
3, Kika’s kitchen
5, Luchi Bakes
At the event, there will be opportunities to win prizes through a raffle draw and get free items from various sponsors.
Items that you stand a chance to win includes:
1, Free website or app design from Quadrithm UK
2, Beauty Products from L.dee Hair
3, Vouchers from Creative Christian Online Store
4, Canvas from Cocoon
5, Jewelry from The Afro Stylist
6, Womanhood by Eniola Omotosho
7, Bookmark designed by Blessy Gasagara
8, Gift Hamper by Ckute things
Money from the raffle draw will go to OGGM which is a charity in the UK that works with young people to spread the gospel on campuses across the UK and on the streets. They organise events such as ‘Your Q Birmingham’.
2, Aletheia cakes
We would like to promote your businesses at this event . To find out more about how you can promote your business at this event, please contact email@example.com
If you would like to get involved in this event as a volunteer, sponsor etc, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation on Facebook bit.ly/FB-MAKEITHAPPEN
Keep your eyes on this page for more updates.